Here at Cookies PH, our kitchen is quite small, so an order is considered a “bulk order” if it has at least 9 boxes of cookies or at least 3 boxes of cakes. If you are ordering less than these stated quantities, you may refer to the Store Policy instead.
Please only proceed with your bulk order if you agree to the following terms.
Bulk orders should be placed at least 30 days before the delivery day. To place an order, please complete the following details:
- Recipient’s Name
- Recipient’s Mobile #
- Delivery Address & Landmarks
- Products & Quantity
An order that’s missing any of the above details will not be considered as “placed”. You may change the recipient’s name and mobile # any time.
Payment & Deadlines
You may pay us through online fund transfer or bank deposit. We accept GCash, BPI, BDO, and BDO Pay.
Check payments are accepted, but they will only be considered paid once they’ve cleared in our account, so make sure they’ll be cleared on our given payment deadline.
To secure your delivery date, please make sure to follow the payment deadlines:
- Downpayment: Send us proof of your payment for 50% of the products’ cost at least 30 days before the delivery date.
- Settle the Balance: Send us proof of payment for the remaining balance, including the delivery fee, at least 14 days before the delivery date.
- Failure to meet the given deadlines will open your chosen date for reservation by other customers.
- An order will not be considered paid without proof of payment.
- A check payment that has not yet cleared will not be considered as paid.
Our Wednesday/Saturday 11AM-2PM dispatch schedule still applies to bulk orders. Note that 11AM-2PM is the time window for “dispatch” from our kitchen, not the “arrival” to your place.
For a successful delivery, please make sure that your recipient will be reachable on our agreed date and time through the mobile # and address that you provided. We cannot guarantee the reattempt of deliveries that fail because of unreachable recipients.
Reschedule is discouraged because of two reasons:
- We can’t guarantee that your newly requested date will still be available in our calendar. We have other customers who pay to reserve slots in advance and they may have already filled up your newly requested date.
- A considerable amount of resources had already been allocated for your bulk order, and most likely we had to decline other orders for that date to accommodate your order, causing us loss of revenue.
To compensate for our losses, even if the request for reschedule is due to unavoidable circumstances, the following costs are required to reschedule your bulk order:
If reschedule request was sent to us 7 days or less before the original delivery date:
Reschedule fee of P20 per box of cookies or P40 per cake must be paid at least 1 day before delivery. Your bulk order will only be dispatched if we received the reschedule fee the day prior.
If reschedule request was sent to us 8-20 days before the original delivery date:
Reschedule fee of P15 per box of cookies or P30 per cake must be paid at least 7 days before delivery. Your bulk order will only be dispatched if we received the reschedule fee 7 days ahead. Failure to pay the reschedule fee on time will automatically be charged the fees for requests less than 7 days ahead.
If reschedule request was sent to us 21 or more days before the original delivery date:
No reschedule fee will apply if we’re informed 21 or more days ahead of the original delivery date.
Cancelation & Refund
Cancelation of order is not allowed under any circumstances except for the case of a declined request for reschedule. If you request a reschedule for your bulk order and we really can’t accommodate your new delivery date, we’ll have no choice but to cancel it.
Cancelation due to declined reschedule 7 days or less before the delivery date:
15% of total cost (products + delivery) will be refunded to you.
Cancelation due to declined reschedule 8-13 days before the original delivery date:
30% of total cost (products + delivery) will be refunded to you.
Cancelation due to declined reschedule 14 or more days before the original delivery date:
Your downpayment cannot be refunded, but we’ll refund the remaining balance (half the cost of products plus delivery) if already paid.
If refund is applicable, we’ll attempt to do refund within the next 24 hours via GCash, BDO, or BPI. To avoid further losses, we cannot do a 100% refund.