If you have any question about our store policy or about anything not covered in this page, you may email us at [email protected] or message us on Facebook or Instagram. We’ll try to respond as soon as possible.
By ordering from Cookies PH, you agree to the following:
- Orders without proof of payment by the given deadline will automatically be cancelled.
- Once paid, your order will be considered as FINAL. Changes/addition to cookie cake designs and to gift tag messages will incur extra service fee, if still possible to accommodate.
- Please pay via INSTANT fund transfer or bank deposit only. Check payment and next-day online transfers may lead to order cancellation because we’ll only consider your order as “paid” once the funds are reflected on our account.
- Time of delivery CANNOT be chosen, but we’ll message you once your package has been dispatched, between 11AM-2PM.
- IMPORTANT: It’s your responsibility to ensure that the recipient will be reachable through their mobile # and address on the delivery day. If not reachable, we may leave the item to their guard/lobby, otherwise it will be marked as failed and reattempt will NOT be guaranteed. If reattempt is possible, extra fees will apply for return, storage, & delivery.
- We may do a multi-point delivery to deliver the cookies. You will be informed if there are any drop-off points before your recipient’s address on the day of delivery. (Cookie cakes will always be prioritized as first drop-off point.)
- Cosmetic damage is possible during delivery, but rest assured that we do our best for our creations to arrive in good form.
- In case we’re not able to deliver your order on the scheduled date (e.g. due to natural calamity / emergency / no same-day delivery rider is willing to go to your area) we’ll give you the option to either let us ship it via LBC on the same day (they may charge at a higher rate) or let us store your items for free then re-attempt delivery on our next available date.